CAZAN DE SOL PREXTHERM RSW – SERIA QUADRA
PREXTHERM RSW sunt cazane din otel ignitubulare cu flacara intoarsa in focar, presurizate si pot fi echipate cu arzator cu aer insuflat (gaz, motorina, CLU)
Flacara se dezvolta in focarul amplu dimensionat (incarcari termice mici), se reintoarce prin focar in camera de fum anterioara, de unde intra apoi prin tevile de fum, unde printr-o turbionare riguros calculata se obtin randamente deosebit de ridicate.
Cazanele se livreaza montate pe o structura metalica si sunt de tip monobloc.
Sunt executate in 2 serii constructive:
- QUADRA: 92 – 1890 KW – 18 cazane
- TONDA: 2360 – 6000 KW – 7 cazane
•Steel hot water generator with pressurised combustion,ready for operation in combination with a jet burner on liquid or gas fuel. Completely cooled combustion chamber, sized to ensure low heating loads. Furnace with flame reversal and low heating load.
Range consisting of 18 models with rated outputs from 92 to 1,890 kW.
• Boiler body made entirely from steel, completely lined with an 80 mm layer of high density glass wool, in turn covered by a strong layer of tearproof material.
• Maximum operating pressure 6 bars, higher pressures upon request.
• Pressurised combustion chamber, completely cooled and protected by a system ensuring uniform division of the cold system return water, to avoid dangerous temperature differences.
•The burner is not aligned with the combustion chamber but rather has been moved downwards. This assists flame reversal, reduces the flue gas pressure drop and consequently extends the hot water generator’s range of application.
Tube bundle placed above the furnace so as to guarantee the flue gas passes through a hot section of the hot water generator and consequently reduce the possibility of condensate forming.
• Turbulators featuring a new design able to increase heat exchange, without affecting pressure drop in the boiler.
• Front door with reversible opening(right and left) and innovative closing system with micrometric adjustment on the hot water generator front plate. Up to model 940 the door is insulated with double lining, made up of one layer of fibre and one layer of Carbowool, while higher output models use a double layer of refractory concrete and insulation.
• Threaded central heating flow outlet and return inlet connections up to model 399 and flanged PN10 for the remaining models.
• Supplied in 3 parts: steel body, casing and satellite controls (satellite to be ordered separately).
• CE mark in accordance with the following directives
• Gas Appliances (2009/142 EEC)
• Efficiency (92/42 EEC)
• Low Voltage (2006/95 EEC)
• Electromagnetic Compatibility (2004/108 EEC)